Peanut Butter Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
1/ 4 cup smooth peanut butter
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp oil
3/4 cup dutch cocoa powder
2 flax eggs (see our Blog Post on vegan egg replacements)
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp flour of choice
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
1/2 cup LTF Classic Cashew Cream Cheese
3 tbsp maple syrup or agave
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare 8 x 8 baking dish, lining with parchment paper.
2. Prepare flax egg.
3. Combine peanut butter, coconut sugar, maple syrup, oil, vanilla and flax egg.
4. Add cocoa, salt and flour. Stir until smooth.
5. Place brownie mixture in prepared baking dish.
6. In small bowl, combine swirl ingredients.
7. Using a butter knife, swirl in peanut butter cheesecake mixture to brownies.
8. Bake batter for 22-27 minutes, until edges are crispy and centre is gooey.
9. Allow to cool to completely before serving.