Cranberry Bliss Bars
3 cups almond flour
1 tbsp coconut sugar
1/2 cup vegan butter or margarine
6 tbsp maple syrup
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
2/3 cup dried cranberries
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp orange extract
Optional: Vegan white chocolate.
Frosting1 jar LTF Classic Cashew Cream Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9 x 9 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
2. Combine all crust ingredients until completely combined. Place in prepared baking dish.
3. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until lightly browned.
4. While the crust is baking, whisk the icing ingredients until there are no lumps. Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours to set.
5. Cool crust completely. Spread icing on cool crust.
Optional: Sprinkle chopped dried cranberries and melted vegan white chocolate on top for garnish.