Cinnamon Bun Muffins with Cream Cheese Icing
Wet Ingredients1 flax egg
Dry Ingredients2 cups oat flour
Cinnamon Swirl1/3 cup coconut sugar
Cream Cheese Frosting1/3 cup LTF Classic Cashew Cream Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 9 muffin tins with parchment liners.
2. In small bowl, combine wet ingredients. Whisk well.
3. In separate medium mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients, whisking to remove any lumps.
4. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients, mix until just combined.
5. Combine cinnamon sugar mixture, excluding plant milk.
6. Fill each muffin tin half way. Sprinkle spoon of cinnamon mixture on top of each muffin.
7. Fill muffin tins with remaining muffin mix.
8. Add 1/2 tbsp plant milk to cinnamon sugar mixture to create a caramel like texture. Drizzle on top of muffins.
9. Bake for 18- 20 minutes.
10. Combine icing ingredients. Play with ingredients to obtain desired consistency. Once muffins have cooled, top with icing.