Nacho Average Quesadilla
2 large whole wheat flour tortillas
Beans**1 can black beans
2 tsp cumin
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp cayenne
1 tsp seasoning salt
1 cup water
Filling1/4 cup salsa of choice
2 handfuls spinach
1/4 cup LTF Jalapeño Cheddar Cashew Cream Cheese
1. In medium frying pan, combine all bean ingredients. Simmer over medium heat for 7-10 minutes, until the moisture is absorbed. Set aside.
2. Preheat a large frying pan over medium heat.
3. Top one flour tortilla with LTF Jalapeño Cheddar Cashew Cream Cheese, bean mixture, spinach and salsa.
4. Lightly oil preheated pan. Gently place tortilla on pan, placing remaining tortilla on top. Once golden brown, flip.
5. Remove quesadilla from heat, top with fresh avocado and lime.
**In a hurry? You can sub homemade spiced beans for canned refried beans