Lemon & Olive Oil Loaf
2 cups white flour
1/2 cup white sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
Glaze1/4 cup lemon juice
2 tbsp plant milk of choice
1/4 cup icing sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare loaf pan, greasing and lining with parchment paper.
2. In medium mixing bowl combine dry ingredients. Whisk well.
3. In small mixing bowl whisk wet ingredients.
4. Create a well in the centre of the dry ingredients, add the wet ingredients and thyme. Mix until just combined.
5. Pour into prepared loaf pan. Bake for 30-40 minutes, until a toothpick can be removed without residue.
6. Cool completely.
7. To prepare glaze, combine lemon juice, icing sugar and plant milk, whisking to remove any lumps.
8. Top cooled loaf with glaze, fresh lemon slices and any remaining fresh thyme.